Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to the use of social media and self-regulation, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a lesson on the ways social media apps capture and monetize user experience.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with students, colleagues, or caregivers to design a 3 or more part series of virtual “talking sessions” to share information about social media, identity, and wellness.
- Implement a plan to use social media to engage students in the classroom.
- Develop an action plan using technology audits to challenge the status quo related to social media.