Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to Google Apps, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Identify Chrome extensions that can improve productivity and/or achievement of students.
- Design alternative uses for Slides that include interactive and dynamic elements.
- Develop a plan for providing effective feedback to students using Google Apps.
- Create a student portfolio template using Google Sites.
- Evaluate your ability to meet digital age standards of practice set forth by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
- Demonstrate the advanced use of features and functions of the following Google™ tools: Drive, Team Drive, Chrome, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, Google Classroom, Keep, Tour Builder and Sites.