Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to the implementation of digital tools to support formative assessment, describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain the essential elements and benefits of the formative assessment process.
- Demonstrate the use of digital tools to track data on progress towards learning goals.
- Identify digital strategies and tools to assess student understanding before, during and after instruction.
- Apply new tech-infused methods of providing effective feedback to students.
- Design a formative assessment plan using research-based strategies and digital tools to support the process.