Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to curation and creation of video, describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design lessons that include teacher-curated and teacher-created video content.
- Demonstrate the use of web tools and resources to support video content curation and creation.
- Implement strategies to boost higher-order thinking skills before, during and after video viewing in the classroom.
- Develop a project plan that provides opportunities for students to creatively communicate ideas through their own video creation and curation.