Goals and Objectives of this Course:
As a result of participation in this course, students will be able to:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to instructional coaching and professional reflection.
- Plan coaching sessions to help teachers develop reflective practices.
- Draft communication to teachers and administrators to develop a culture of reflective practice.
- Set SMART-R goals to support teacher development.
- Differentiate coaching strategies for teachers at different stages of development.
- Analyze videos of instructional coaches and identify connections to their own practice.