Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to high-leverage teaching practices for students who struggle, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, areas of professional strengths and struggles specific to high-leverage practices.
- Develop, in writing, SMART goals for professional growth related to high-leverage practices.
- Describe, in writing, high-leverage instructional strategies for use with students that struggle academically, socially, emotionally and/or behaviorally.
- Create an action plan for professional growth and implementation of high-leverage practices in current role and professional practice.