Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to online teaching and learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, how digital equity, or a lack thereof, impacts students.
- Summarize, in writing, the online lessons and digital tools needed to support learning goals in your classroom.
- Describe, in writing, an equity challenge faced by students in your learning community and possible solutions.
- Develop a series of lessons that demonstrate online teaching best practices and support equitable access for students.