Goals and Objectives of this Course:
As a result of participation in this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of maintaining personal and professional balance which enhances one’s ability to be an effective educator.
- Learn strategies for prioritizing professional balance.
- Model examples of strategies to help colleagues and students achieve balance and well-being which will help them be better educators and learners.
- Research, explore, analyze and reflect on the importance of seeking balance in educational settings.
- Explore how teacher burnout affects student achievement.
- Enlist strategies that will help teachers recharge.