Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to time management to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Create a plan to identify priorities and develop productivity strategies that boost energy and attention.
- Collaborate with colleagues, students, or families to develop strategies and share resources to improve time management.
- Implement a strategy to track your time usage, then analyze the data to inform goals for future time management.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to demands on your time by learning to set healthy boundaries and overcome procrastination.