Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to how mindsets affect professional and personal satisfaction and performance.
- Implement happiness research into professional practice.
- Draft communication to families about creating a culture of positivity.
- Identify goals to support positivity in the classroom.
- Plan how to increase joy in daily life to increase professional and personal happiness and well-being.
- Analyze how the impact of reframing beliefs leads to better personal and professional outcomes.