Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to brain-based learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a lesson or activity infusing elements of productive struggle.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with a colleague to support one another’s experiences with emotion and relationship in the classroom.
- Implement strategies to improve the use of sensory input and movement in the classroom.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to educator or student self-care.