Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Identify your motivations and intentions for learning about classroom management.
- Consider prior knowledge and experiences as they relate to classroom management.
- Investigate community building, relationship building, development of routines and communication of expectations and how these concepts relate to classroom management.
- Consider strategies and resources for application in your school setting and/or role.
- Reflect on new learning and the impact it will have on your future professional practice.