Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Outline your motivation for learning about 21st Century skills and reflect on prior knowledge and experiences.
- Understand the basic concept of 21st Century skills include the 4 C’s (critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity) and P21.
- Identify definitions, examples, strategies and resources for teaching the 4 C’s.
- Examine video of implementation of the 4 C’s and consider usability in your own classroom.
- Reflect on learning to improve your professional practice in this topic are.