Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Identify depth of knowledge specific to personalized learning from both a teaching and learning perspective.
- Investigate the basics of personalized learning by investigating two different models.
- Explore learner profiles, customized learning paths, proficiency-based progress measurement and personal learning backpacks.
- Investigate teaching and learning strategies specific to personalized learning.
- Explore websites and tech tools to increase voice and choice in the classroom.
- Reflect on the possibility of implementing your personalized learning in your classroom.