For many of us, September signals the start of colder nights, the routines of school, and (if you’re of a certain age) the Jerry Lewis Telethon. This yearly, weekend-long television event was where we’d watch a parade of stars — John & Yoko, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. — singing and dancing to help others in need.
Tch’s new Share-a-thon series is inspired by those big-deal telethons (after all, what we do as teachers is a big deal!), and we’re going to get better together by crowd sourcing the best and brightest ideas in a type of “smart mob.” In fact, YOU will be the rock stars that shine on Teaching Channel’s stage through your tips, tricks, knowledge, and wisdom. This month, we’re focusing on Managing Mayhem. What are your favorite classroom management resources?
SHARE CLASSROOM RESOURCES FOR MANAGING MAYHEM
Congratulations to Our Winners:
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Submit your favorite resources from September 19 – October 3.
- Get your friends, family, and colleagues to vote for your submission! Vote by marking a resource as helpful using this button on the Q&A page:
- We have six categories in this Share-a-thon, and you can submit as many resources as you like, but you can only win once.
- Every submission with ten or more votes will be entered into a random drawing to win one of ten $25 Target Gift Cards.
- You must be a registered member, with a completed profile (including school information) to participate. For more details, read the Giveaway Rules.
- For Teaching Channel Teams Members: In the coming week, check Groups for special Share-a-thon announcements just for your Team.