Hybrid teaching can feel like being asked to juggle while on a unicycle. What can hybrid teachers do to manage both their "Room-ers" and "Zoom-ers"? Listen in as author and educator Doug Lemov and Wendy Amato discuss how to engage virtual and in-person students, technology tips, and building a classroom community.
Want to hear more from Doug and Wendy? Join a free webinar series to learn more about the topics discussed in this podcast.
Wendy Amato earned her Master’s in Education and PhD in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Virginia. She holds an MBA from James Madison University. Wendy began teaching in 1991, has served as a Middle School Administrator, and still teaches at UVA’s School of Education. She has delivered teacher professional development workshops and student leadership workshops in the US and internationally. Wendy and her family live near Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Join a free webinar series with the Teach Like a Champion team and Wendy
- Sign up for a 15-hour professional development course from Doug and Teaching Channel
- Learn more about Teach Like a Champion
- Jill Mattis' Hybrid Classroom [VIDEO]
- Cultivate a Culture of Error
- Making Hybrid Work: Mika Salazar on Setting up Your Classroom [VIDEO]